Friday 10 June 2011

Update on the baby

Since the baby announcement, I haven't really said much about the pregnancy. I must say that this pregnancy is a little worse than the first one. Probably a combination of age and having an older boy to run after.

I'm glad to report that everything is going very well. The baby is growing and healthy. We had a scan last tuesday and the sonographer said this one is most likely a girl. I can't believe our luck. We were expecting to hear that it's another boy because of Mountain Man's ancestral history of men breeding boys, and boys breeding more boys. So we were shell shocked when we were told it's most likely going to be a girl.

WE WERE THRILLED. Mountain Man's "X" swimmers didn't let me down afterall.

We are still brainstorming names. We initially wanted Jade, but we're leaning towards Sienna for now. Ideas are welcomed. =)

1 comment:

Daphne said...

That is AWESOME! Boy-girl combis are the best (i mean, seriously). Congratulations!