Tuesday 16 December 2008

Blue Bling

I collected this from the jeweller today and i am completely mesmerised by it. Seriously can't stop staring at it.


The royal blue sapphire is a wedding present from Mountain man, but i didn't go to a good jeweller to set it the first time so i really hated it. This was the previous setting, the workmanship was seriously poor.

PS: If you haven noticed, i bought MK and Ashley's INFLUENCE!! i dig them twins...

****************************************************

Anyway, today i was at the lucky plaza bus-stop trying to figure out which bus to take to Marina Square. It was extremely packed so i kinda had to squeeze through the bodies to get to the bus route directions. Then i came across the RUDEST women i've ever met. The conversation happened something like this...

Me: Excuse me, excuse me (while meandering through the crowd)

Rude Lady: PLS don't push (and she pushed me while telling me not to push her)

Me: But i said "excuse me"... i needed to get across.

Rude Lady: Yah you said "excuse me" but i have the right not to move away for you. (i was like ??????like tht also can ah)

Me: What do you mean, when people say excuse me, it's only polite to let them pass...

Rude lady: no no no (she waves her fugly fat index finger at me)

Me: Don't you dare wave your finger at me (I wave my long and slender index finger back at her). You are so rude, you owe me an apology...

Rude lady: you are the one who is rude.

Me: Excuse me, you have no manners!

...and the crowd kinda took over the bus stop so it was impossible to continue quarrelling even though i wasn't done. I wanted to hurl every insult i knew at her, I even wanted to whip out my hp and take a picture of her horrible face to post on this blog... But she disappeared fast enough. GOOD FOR HER. Better don't wait till i unleash my china trained wrath upon her. I'll end off with a Krrrruuueeeeek... PUI!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful blue sapphire! The new setting totally brings out the beauty of stone.. =)

Gingerblossom said...

The new setting is very beautiful indeed! And luckily for the rude person, you got interrupted...I can imagine how that would end if she persevered in her rudeness...

karma chameleon said...

New setting very lovely indeed! And wah, I would have so lashed out at the woman too -- it's been awhile since I've had a chance to scold someone in ENGLISH !! (which I'm sure I'm much better at than scolding in my broken chinese)

Anonymous said...

It's so beeeeautiful!

Can't believe such people exist. Bleah.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Serene> yes i agree! suddenly the stone is more sparkly, and tht's always a good thing.

gingerblossom, KC, Yuling> Thank you! Yah the woman was infuriating... she thought she could bully me! hmph!

Anonymous said...

Ok...the blue bling totally is mesmerizing!!!

Den i completely forgot abt the bling by the time i was done with rude woman!!!! LOL!!

Eh, next time u could consider framing her there and then! Like... move backwards and go! "Oi! Why u push me?!!?!?" *cackle*

Anonymous said...

bling bling! VERY NICE!!! diamonds always show off royal blue beautifully.

rude woman. ignore her. she's really strange.

lovexiaolongbao said...

saf> yeah! i should have accused her of trying to steal something from me when she pushed me right? sigh, i thought of alot of other good retorts after the incident, i wished i said more.

imp> thanks!! Shiny + shiny = MORE Shiny! hahahaha...

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

there are many yaya's like her around, she thinks the road spot she stands on belongs to her. somehow the idea of "public" doesn't exist. public for them means for "me only" that's why she dared to say "i have the right not to move". what audacity!

to deal with tyrants like her, a spit in the face is very much the best gift, to wake her up from her grand ideas of who she really is.

lovexiaolongbao said...

aaa> yah.. if she wants her private space take taxi, dun take bus!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bling, Ell! Good choice of setting.. very Elegant and Royal like.. U lucky2 gal :)

As for the AhSoh, she is uneducated and probably stressed. Maybe she lost a lot in the stock market. Anyway hate ppl with bad manners. yaiks.