Wednesday 7 October 2009

*Gulp*


Me: So... i've accumulated all these milk in the freezer. What now? What if i never get to use them? Do i just... throw them away?
CL: Don't throw! Drink it urself!
Me: Haa?
CL: It's really nutritious...
Me: But, it's from me! I know, how about i wash my face daily in it? (i was kidding of course)
CL: Uhm, tht's good too. Ur skin will be fair afterwards!
Me: Uh....
*******************************************
Me: CL asked me to drink my own milk. You wanna you wanna?
Mountain man: YUCKS!!!!
*******************************************
You must be curious to know if i've actually tasted my own milk. YES I HAVE, just drops of it. it's nice and sweet. haha.

6 comments:

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

....... you made speechless for once. haha.

lovexiaolongbao said...

haha, speechless that i tasted my own milk or that my CL asked me to drink my own milk or that CL said to wash my face in it?

Little Miss Snooze said...

Such a precious stash!

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

You can sell them! hehe!
I also tasted my own milk and was surprised it was sweet!

Daphne said...

Oh man great success! I'm totally envious! I pump like crazy for 3 months and I am barely making 10 extra bottles. Not even enough to deep freeze.

lovexiaolongbao said...

LMS> precious indeed!

Corsage> precious but NOT that precious until pple wanna buy. haha.

Daphne> well. tht rotten fish soup worked for me.