Saturday 6 February 2010

Let's Seafood!

Finally a post not related to babies, much to the relief of non-mother readers whom i'm sure are dwindling by now. If u're not a mom n u're still reading, thks for hanging around.

Anyway Let's Seafood is a new restaurant at sanlitun, opened by the owners of Let's Burger. Surprise surprise, their menu has a pretty wide selection of seafood including seawater fish, which are hard to find in Beijing.

To get an idea of how good they are, i had to try the boringest thing on the menu, fish n chips. I much prefer crumbs to batter anyday so this was a fail for me. I'm also actually not a fan of fish and chips so i don't know why i ordered it, must be the residual pregnancy cravings.

Mountain man ordered fried mullet (whole fish) which was actually pretty yummy! And I also did like the free selection of pestos on the side.

I won't rule out this resto yet. I'll be back for more soon!

Note to self: Don't order the fish and chips ever again.

4 comments:

h o b o m o b o said...

Still reading! :) Actually I like your baby posts leh.. especially those with vids of T. :)

Anonymous said...

still reading...

SAF :)

lovexiaolongbao said...

hbmb> really!! ok i try to take more vids. they take forever to upload so troublesome. But since u requested. hehe.

SAF> HEY YOU!

Jen said...

dropping a note to show my sapport!!! :) Your blog is one of my homepages..:) I just speed read the bits about T sometimes, hahaha....sorry, u cant blame me, a non-mother, and nowhere near mother status yet.