Wednesday 18 August 2010

Models INC

Pardon my lack of posts recently. I've been plagued by a mountain of work, I've started doing some freelance work to keep myself relevant should i decide to rejoin the work force one day. So yes, i've been so busy that i've pretty much cut myself off from the social world (except for the occasional facebook comments) and i ALMOST forgot that today is my niece Shannon's birthday. Luckily my telephone alarm reminded me.

SHANNON IF U ARE READING, AHKOH MISS YOU VERY MUCH! HAPPY 8 or 9th birthday. You've grown so big now that i don't even remember how old u are already.

Anyway, back to the point of this post. About 3 months ago, Mountain Boy and I went for this Kindermusik photoshoot together. It's not those super major Top Model type, we just attended a class together and the photographer took pictures of the session in progress. So here's some choice pictures of Mountain Boy! I look quite fat but luckily i am not the star. He was only 8 months then but he was interacting quite well with the facilitators, he laughed and played and did all the actions.



I have yet to find out if they'll use his pictures in the promotional materials. But he was the youngest and the only one who was pure chinese (all the other children were mixed caucasian/chinese), so maybe he didn't have that "international" appeal. But whenever he goes for his classes at kindermusik which is not that often, the facilitators would always recognise him as the boy who came for the photoshoot. I guess it's good to leave an impression!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.thirdmay.net
Is this possible?

lovexiaolongbao said...

whaddya mean...

MyPlayschool.net said...

I was blog hopping and found myself here. Would like to invite u to join our giveaway http://myplayschool.net/2010/08/giveaway-the-quiet-book-worth-30 :)

Hope to see you at our giveaway contest :)