Thursday 14 April 2011

Boo! Designs by Lovexiaolongbao

I'm on etsy!

Never have i dreamt of starting my own clothing line, and i never thought i would start my own business. But one day i was inspired. So I took one step, and then another and another and another.... A few months later I saw the birth of my very own collection- a little eclectic, somewhat granny, kind of bohemian.

I currently have 3 main designs (more to come).

The Wrap/Shawl/Long Cardigan. Long ends can be tied into a knot, or slung over shoulders. View more here.

Butterfly Top. Not that it matters but this top is made from one single piece of cloth (not two pieces together). It covers my big butt/hips and it's very comfortable to wear. View more here.

The sundress. The first dress of my collection. The straps are adjustable and can be worn 3 ways (halter, classic, crossback). The belt not included, but belt can also be worn at the hip, or belt-less! View more here.

Most of the designs can accommodate a range of body types, even pregnant/nursing women, they are generally "freesize". Some people might think there is no such thing as "freesize", well i agree on that so i also offer customization of certain pieces (Blue Magnolia, Salmon Stripes, Grey Wilderness, Coloured Forest).

Go visit The Shop. Buy, browse, drop me a note if you see anything you like. =)

4 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Congrats on this new venture! I happened to see the link just before you posted this entry. I'm so excited for you! I love the relax vibe of your designs.

imp said...

oh so fun! I'll go and browse! what a cool new venture!

Jane said...

Congrats on the launch of your business!!! Hope sales will be brisk =)

The Kam family said...

Congrates and all the best!