Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hey peeps...

Hello... Is anyone still out there?

I have perfectly good excuses for the radio silence.
A. I have 2 kids now. And Mountain Boy is on school holiday.
B. Confinement lady has left so i'm doing night shifts, which makes me sooo damn tired that i'd rather sleep than blog.
C. I'm still running my pre-orders on http://poptotsshop.blogspot.com. Business is good pre-cny so it's just crazy.

I can't even begin to blog now cos so much has happened so trying to recap everything would be like trying to swallow an entire elephant all in one gulp. But all is well at home. Lilybuff is growing quickly, she has almost doubled her birth weight!! Granted she was born light. Mountain Boy is also maturing, he is talking and singing and creating all sorts of mischiefs at at home (i think i'm gonna get a cane soon even though i don't believe in beating).

So anyways, some quick pictures.

Mountain Boy spending quality time with Lilybuff.

Our first family picture (minus that lady at the background).

Us at a school concert for Dylan. I want to upload his performance video soon. He was supposed to be a pig but then he got stage fright so he ended up roaring instead. We suspect it's because he had been watching Lion King. It was just adorable.

1 comment:

imp said...

have a lovely 2012 with the family, babe!