Wednesday 20 June 2007

What do we do when we're NOT with each other....

I think you guys must wonder whether Les and I spend anytime apart at all. We live together, eat together, work together.... We're practically conjoined.
Well its almost true, but we do spend time apart... like when either of us have to work late, or when he goes to the gym, when i go to the spa.... We're all human and we need that personal space.

So here's how Lester spends his free time...
Lester is hooked on his Nintendo Wii. He confessed that he can't wait for me to be on business trip so that he can have all day to play the Wii undisturbed.


Check out his golf swing.... and his tongue.

When I'm alone....
It's either spa, shopping, massage or at home watching my fav serials. Sometimes i also do crappy things, like think of ways to spice up the blog. For example;
I spent Monday/Tuesday in Beijing on business (yes i actually work, i don't blog full time). These trips are never fruitful from a leisure perspective. So i was forced to explore within the areas of my confinement...As i was taking a shower, i realised how HUGE the shower head was. so i took a picture of it. See? same size as my head.


And check out the showering instructions....Super detailed and foolproof, in 3 different languages!

Actually there's an explanation for this. Its a japanese run hotel, thts why its so efficient and "extra". heh....

Speaking of which, Les and i are going to Tokyo tomorrow for company trip. WOOHOO.... harajuku girls we're coming!!!KAWAIi!

1 comment:

Jen said...

If i may...it's 'kawaii'. :) was great meeting up with you guys i had fun!!!! Let me knwo when u guys are back in july!