Monday 15 October 2007

To Irena

Hello cuz...
i know i'd have u by the dog picture. Its so cute, only a little bigger than my palm, i hope it doesn't become someone else's meal.

I took all those pictures, did a bit of editing/cropping. The scenery is damn beautiful, the people are interesting also. I used a panasonic digi cam, but i'm looking to buy a good one do u have recommendations?

Anyway, good luck with ur tennis lessons. It's been 2 months since my last game cos summer was too unbearable to play. The weather in SH is about 20 degrees now, perfect for a sweatless game...

Ella

1 comment:

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

I love an open letter like this. =D

arghs, why would they want to eat such a cute doggie? Such a waste of beauty. =_=

You want a semi-pro camera? that big bulky one like your bro has with interchangeable lens? They are pretty inconvenient to have (esp for us ladies) and if your Panasonic can take such great pics, I think you can just use it till it no longer serves you well. portability is a big factor to having it handy when you need it. =)

Wow, those pics are soo drooly... what I'd really love to suggest is to develop some of them to at least A5 and frame in plain black wood to hang on the walls of your house. Maybe along your stairwell? I can just imagine it!!

And oh, don't forget to autograph the photos (you and Les), and date it. They would make such lovely decorative 'time capsules' =DD

As for tennis, I am aiming... I am aiming... and still aiming! wahaha....