Monday 24 March 2008

Guangzhou...

A city famed for petty crimes and excellent food. My maiden voyage to guangzhou was better than i imagined...

The GOOD Food
Indeed, delicious. This is charcoal burned Oysters, with garlic, ginger and chili...

Frog-leg and shrimp porridge. So wholesome and so delicious.
I also had fried beef kway teow with sambal, it so divine. i gobbled it up so quickly i didn't take a picture of it...
THE BAD
Throughout my trip, i held on tightly to my dear bag. I was so afraid someone would mug me. I walked really fast everywhere i went, just to minimise the time i'd be on the streets. i'd try not to walk on my own...My colleagues thought i was afraid of losing my way in a new city, but i'll always tell them... 我不怕失踪。我怕被抢!


and The UGLY Hotel...
jesus, mary and joseph! this is the most seriously obiang place i have ever seen!

Whoa....... so grand right. I was very tickled by everything in the hotel. From the high ceilings, to the diamond encrusted door knobs. I'd stay there again just for the heck of it. haha.

2 comments:

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

hey ella, where did you stay this time? I stayed at Dong Fang... and well, I don't expect much decor taste from Chinese hotels..seriously..

lovexiaolongbao said...

hi, i can't remember the hotel name. i only stayed there for a night. after that i moved to a more businessy hotel.