Monday 4 August 2008

this will do...

this is my favourite bag of all time...Holiest of my holy grails... The Fendi Vintage Croc Shopper.
Ashley Olsen made it a huge hit but the bag was no longer in produce... It was rumoured that Fendi will make a re-hit, but it'll cost a whopping USD 20K. I was devastated.
And then i was reading Purse Blog and saw that Fendi launched this. I hope it'll still be around when i lift my self-imposed purse ban. Maybe they'll launch the croc version next year! And boy am i relieved that it doesn't cost USD 20K.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not just self-imposed

lovexiaolongbao said...

i thought u didn't know how to leave comments?

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

u guys leave me speechless.... =DDD

lovexiaolongbao said...

AAA> its a sensitive topic. I hit the nerve. haha.

Anonymous said...

... u 2 are so entertaining! Hahaha...

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

well now you know how to hit his button when required, HAR HAR.....

lovexiaolongbao said...

SAF> ur blog is more entertaining. Ur dad and ur sis so hilarious. but i cannot leave comments cos my company ban msn.

AAA> put it this way, i have learnt which "nerves" to hit, but still learning the "buttons" to push in order to get my way. i don't even know if tht makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! You are still reading!!! Haha... =p Anyhows, thanks for the compliment.

Unknown said...

Love this bag too! Btw, is it hand-held or shoulder carried? i can forget it if it's hand-held.. hehehe

lovexiaolongbao said...

hey jie! i dunno. i haven't seen it IRL. But gorgeous huh... I am on a ban. i am on a ban...