Monday 23 March 2009

what an ingrate!

this is one of those rare occasions i bitch about a colleague.

in the spirit of speaking out and not supressing myself like before, i did it. i msn quarrelled with a colleague. i told her to "relax" and "take a chill pill". It's the most insulting phrases i would every use on anybody, and it definitely got her ruffled. cos she's still rambling on MSN and i'm ignoring her. haha!

She doesn't realise tt i've been saving her ass the last 2 years, whenever my boss wants me to give her a review, i've always spoken well of her, defending her attitude problem. She thinks i like fixing her broken english so i feel good about myself- she doesn't know tht her boss can't stand looking at her work and wants me to fix it before he looks at it.

Sometimes i tell her to do A and she does B. She's the kind who makes up new english words like "mainstorm" and "infulence", and today she dares to claim tht i beat around bush when i'm ask her for something? Wake up her idea ok, if i can understand half of wht she says, i won't need to be diplomatic and try to be nice when i ask her for clarifications. I just had to tell her "honey, have u put yourself in my position before, i have a hard time understanding you".

ok enough rambling, back to work.

No comments: