Friday 28 May 2010

久的不去,新的不来。。。

^^It means: If you don't get rid of the old, the new will not arrive.

I think being a stepford wife has made me quite bored shitless, especially after Mountain Boy sleeps. After 730pm, ebay, taobao, and The Purse Forum are my regular companions. I have now sold 3 bags on ebay and bought 2 items at great discounts!

So without further ado, here it is. I present the third member of my Chanel family, the Beige Vintage Medium Flap.

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's not the usual flap u see people carry. And I somehow love Chanel Vintage more than the new bags. The less polished hardware gives it a classic and edgy feel that i think is quite ME. I can also knock it around without fearing too much "damage".

Like it?

10 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Love it! And I can see you're enjoying your Stepford Wife status nevertheless :)

lovexiaolongbao said...

wow u're fast.
Yes the shopping does make it more bearable. *wink*

Gingerblossom said...

LIKE!

Unknown said...

like! it is different from the usual classic flap..has a feminine side to it, yet edgy cos of it's hardware. enjoy!

Little Miss Snooze said...

Oh love it!!!

Alot of effort to go through the sites for bags!

Daphne said...

Woot! beautiful.

I spend anywhere from 2-3 hours a day scouting forums et al for good discounts. Nice to know I have company.

Fern Green said...

wow nice! how u manage to find such a gem esp on ebay. also how to ensure its authenticity?

judebabe said...

Wow! A true Classic! :) Love it!
Beige Chanels are always classy!

lovexiaolongbao said...

Gingerblossom> THANK YOU!!

Jie> Enjoying it everyday...I think u can return me the balenciaga if it doesn't sell by the time i see you, i just sell it on ebay.

LMS> what effort... I LOOK forward to it everyday!

Daphne> share share!

Fern> u can get it authenticated at The Purse Forum. Not professional but good enough.

Judebabe> yeap!! btw i got the camera bag in the end and i got taxed by China customs!!!

Unknown said...

ok Ell... btw i sent it to another shop...it's the last shop i could try.. let's see if it will sell here... otherwise, u try on ebay..