Monday 12 July 2010

Perfect 10

10 months ago Mountain Boy was just a tortilla wrap, I can't believe how time flies. I don't even know where and how to begin this month's update. I wish you can witness his growth in real time because so much happens everyday.

He now has an incredible repertoire of items he can recognise. I ask him, "what time is it?" and he can point to the clock. He also knows the lights, TV, drumset, flower (the fake one on his learning home), ayi's ears, the aeroplane cube, the vibrating turtle, random stuff like that.

His sign language goes on and off but if i ask him "are you full" in chinese, he'd pat his own tummy. If you praise him he'd clap his hands, if you say bye bye he'd wave. When we reach the front door he'll point at the doorbell signaling for me to carry him so he can press the doorbell.

He is no longer just stuffing toys in his mouth, he actually plays with them! Here's a video of us playing together this afternoon.



Since summer came, I bring Mountain Boy almost everywhere with me. He really enjoys going out and experiencing the world. The social butterfly that he is knows how to make strangers squeal in excitement with his unbelievably charming smile, i never have to worry about entertaining him in restaurants and shopping malls because people would always offer to play with him.

Recently, he learnt a new snorty grin that will dispel any kind of wrath he may have inflicted upon himself.
I'm cute aren't i...

Mountain Man managed to take a video this evening. I don't know where he learnt how to laugh like that but it makes us laugh too. Pardon the colour cos the setting wasn't right.



LASTLY... we may have a walker really soon. He has started taking unassisted steps on his own the past couple of days.

Happy 10 months little one. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.

3 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

He's standing so well! I won't be surprised if he walking when you're back! I can't believe it has been 10 months!!! freaky!

lovexiaolongbao said...

Corsage> I know time flies. I can't even remember what he looks like when he was a newborn.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?