Wednesday 28 July 2010

Pictures from B.Villa Bali

It was Mountain man and boy's first trip to Bali, and it had been 10 years since my last visit. I must say that i'm way more impressed with what the little island has become today versus 10 years ago. There's a great balance of shopping and relaxing activities which i think is great for a family holiday. And the food... I always tell people that the only Indonesian thing about me is my green passport and my taste buds. I ate my favourite indonesian cuisine with a vengeance.

I don't know why i never went back sooner, but we'll definitely go back there again soon.

Here's some choice pictures from the trip.

A family picture along the corridor leading to the villas.

Private pool in our villa. Mountain boy wanted to jump right in the moment we got there! The villa concept was great but the service was a bit disappointing.

My little pretty boy.

Mozzie bites on Mountain Boy's right cheek.

My favourite picture of the trip. Mountain boy grew 3 teeth in 1 week so this is probably the last near toothless grin we'll see.

2 comments:

imp said...

very nice to have a break! hope it wasn't too rushed and too much to pack for you! i suppose since you stayed in the area, you managed to walk around the very chic shops across the 3 lanes? quite fascinating to see how there's a market for the wares.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Hello imp! Yes it was a bit rushed, especially cos Mountain boy wasn't awake very much so we don't have that much time to roam around. We were in the villa most of the time. But we weren't expecting to explore bali anyway, more to lepak and relax. But yes seminyak is so nice. It wasn't there 10 yrs ago. Kuta was the in place.