Thursday 22 September 2011

Pop Tots launches today!

Hi friends, readers of the blog...

Apologies for the very long silence. I've been up to something again, I've set up another online boutique!

This time I've teamed up with a girlfriend to set up Pop Tots, an online boutique selling kids wear. We only have shoes and hair accessories for now, but i think there's already plenty to choose from. I hope you'll like our collection.

Some of my favourite Hair Accessories:

IMG_3022



Pink Mini-bow Hairband
IMG_3045

1 comment:

QooFamily Blog said...

Hi Congrats on your new store! Didn't know that you also venture into same biz as me now..haha..
anyway, just to let you know, for one of the brands u carry, there is a sole distributor in SG . I try seling before, but get warned by them ;( so I stopped..You can try though..All the best!;)