Friday 3 February 2012

请问。。。

Did i ever say that i have the "ask me for directions" face? Whether i'm pregnant, with kid or alone minding my own business, i'm surprised at the frequency i get stopped by strangers to ask for directions. Do i look local? Or perhaps i look particularly kind-hearted enough to stop and help those in need.

Either way i take it as a compliment to myself.

But to be honest, i won't ask me for directions. I've led my friends cars and my driver astray so many times that i'm embarrassed. Mountain Man won't let me book hotels for holidays anymore because we'd end up in the suburban projects. North South East West are nothing but mahjong seating positions to me. It took me almost 4 years of marriage before i get my bearings of my in-laws' estate.

So yeah... don't ask me for directions ever.

No comments: