Friday 17 February 2012

Mistaken identity

After sending mountain boy to school I head to H&M to exchange an item I got the previous day. A woman thought I was the salesgirl! I gave her the look, I was hoping she would come to realization herself. I mean come on I'm wearing a givenchy cashmere jacket with sequins on my shoulders do I friggin look like I work here? She didn't understand why I was silent.

Eventually I stated the obvious and gave her the "you're dead to me" look. She was apologetic and embarrassed but I had already looked away in disdain.

Ok I promise to have a better sense of humour next time.. But I hope bird poopoo falls on her head today.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

h o b o m o b o said...

Take it as a compliment! That she probably thinks Stylish, young looking = H & M staff!