Wednesday 5 December 2007

1

Its my 1 year anniversary in China... It's also 1 degree in Beijing, and exactly 1am on my clock...

Lester is also in Beijing but we're at different hotels cos we're here on different accounts.

My mind is in alpha mode at the moment, ready to rant off nonsensically. You know how in the night ur mind just works differently, you get all these bright ideas and tell urself how brilliant it is but then the next day it just doesn't make sense anymore.

Anyway, i conquered my greatest fear today. I presented in mandarin to a room of 30 over people. i didn't think the day would come so soon. Luckily i only had 4 slides to screw up, even if i did it would still be a small screw up.

ok good night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

4 dec is ur 1st anniversary? It's mine too!!!! :)

lovexiaolongbao said...

Actually, its 5th Dec. Dunno why my clock on the blog is inaccurate. =P

I didn't realise u went japan so early.