Friday 21 December 2007

Coming Home....

Schedule:

22nd Dec to Dec 30th Singapore

Dec 30th to Jan 3rd Jakarta

Jan 3rd to Jan 7th Singapore



I can't wait to go back home. My first meal is going to be Chicken Rice. Maybe i'll have it for lunch everyday. I've been dreaming about it since i confirmed my flight back 2 months ago.


My schedule is pretty tight, i have tonnes of little errands to run- Pay bills, apply for new IC, buy handphone, buy stuff i don't get in singapore, finish up wedding prep and do the final burst of christmas shopping, even though i'm pretty much broke already.


I have been packing my bag for the last 4 days, i have like a 300 litre bag full of presents, dresses, shoes and bags cos i have 2 weddings to attend, and many many many parties.



Just read from cousin Irena's blog tht her 2 brothers are also in JKT, and we're gonna spend our first Old and New in a gazillion years together. I can't wait.

I'll also be meeting my nieces once again, and my nephew for the first time. I hope all the clothes i've bought for them will fit! I'll be really upset if they don't, and i'll be stuck with a bunch of baby clothes i don't know what to do with them.

I'm just feeling the excitement of seeing people back home again. ARGGHHHH....!!!!

1 comment:

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

baby clothes - save them for your own??? hehehehe.

leo is going back to sg tomorrow tho, so it's just me and albert for new year. even so, it's been a longgggggg time. :)

just met your mom yesterday.. and then i stepped on a cow dung. literally. sigh.