Monday 10 December 2007

Working

My newly manicured fingernails...

I have wrinkles...

Anyway, my work life is colourless as compared to Les who works 7 days a week, 15 hrs a day. NOT.

I am just having one of those down weeks, can afford to fool around in the office, take pictures of myself on the phone, leave office on time to go for manicure appointments or dance lessons.

For the record, i do love my job. I have a great boss (who doesn't read my blog so i'm not sucking up), wonderful colleagues who are helpful, interesting vendors tht spices up my life, and clients high profile enough to give me a good portfolio. So really i am not complaining.

Working in the same company as Lester isn't really that bad either. For one thing, i don't report to him, we never attend meetings together, we never work on projects together,and the only time i see him is when i walk to the toilet. I am actually disappointed when i walk by his office and realise he isn't there.

3 most important things working in the same company...

  1. Don't take each other for granted. U may see each other 24 hrs almost, but quantity time is not quality time.
  2. Acknowledge that others acknowledge you're a couple and don't be overly shy about it. The more u try to "hide" the more scandalous it may seem.
  3. Respect each other. Duh. this applies to ALL occasions.

=)

No comments: