Monday 11 May 2009

Bump update (week 22)




Maybe it's the DHA i'm taking, or it could be that 1 prata too many, my bump just went from S to L in 2 weeks. I literally kapow-ed.
Being visibly pregnant has it's perks. I no longer get the STARE.
I'd bump into friends i haven't seen in a long time and i can literally feel their eyes going from my face, at which point they'll think "She looks different in a bad way" and then to my stomach "oh, she could be knocked up, or did she not exercise the last 1 year" and back to my face "Pregnancy could explain it, either that or age has finally caught up with her, Muahahahaha.... Mmmmuahahahaha..."

11 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

You look hot!! That's a gorgeous dress!!

imp said...

wooooo, bump has grown so much! tamagotchi is obviously happy with all the food u had in sgp! u're looking great in the chirpy yellow!

lovexiaolongbao said...

corsage> thanks! i had it tailored in shanghai! I also have it in a different colour.

Imp> it seems that i've overfed tamagotchi. whoops......

lilsnooze said...

Oh, you've passed the mid-way mark. Grow baby grow!

Natgeo just had this 2-hr In the Womb special over the weekend...

Phathoe said...

You look great!
The bump just always grows overnight.
Overnight, I couldn't wear any of my rings and felt like Humpty.

Enjoy your time...soon baby will be here! But they say first babies, esp boys, are usually late.

I was in the 41 wk gestation when I had DS. =)

heats68 said...

yah man... i saw you just the other day, and you have ka-pow-ed!!!

yuling said...

You look awesome, babe! Hot mama!

lovexiaolongbao said...

lilsnooze> i aint got no tv at home atm. decided not to renew the cable cos we're moving.

Phathoe> As long as Tamagotchi is healthy, it don't matter when he comes. but yeah, i've grown. icouldn't wear my wedding ring very soon after finding out about the pregnancy.

Heats> yah lor!!! maybe it's the Yong tauhu!

Yuling> thank you thank you.

Yann said...

Nice dress! Tamagotchi is a Singaporean through and through.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Yann> haha yes!! he made me eat so much in singapore. he likes pepper crabs from long beach.

Unknown said...

wow! YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD and GORGEous, ELL!!!