Monday 18 May 2009

To stop the man from playing game

7 something pm (we just got home)

Mountain Man: Hey, why don't u shower first?
Me: You want to play xbox issit?
Mountain Man: a while lah...
Me: I can't shower right after dinner. U play lah.... (he didn't even wait for me to finish my sentence, he turns on the xbox, fine i surf the internet)

8:20pm (i finished showering)

Me: I'm done...
Mountain man: I haven't finished my mission.
Me: can u just "die"? (i continue surfing)

8:50pm (He died a few times over)

Me: hey what if u suck, am i gonna sit here forever? (surf more internet)
Mountain Man: okay okay after i die. We can watch tv together...


9pm (he died a few more times)

Me: If u don't stop, i'm going to do more damage with online shopping.

AND HE STOPPED!

Me: Hey tht's the only thing tht made u stop!

10 comments:

yAnn said...

Hahaha he must have been traumatised by your previous online shopping expeditions.

mr thick can play xbox the entire day without getting bored. he is also very proud of the goals he "scored" on fifa 09. i tell him i will be more impressed when he scores such goals in real life.

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

MUAHAHAHAHAA! I love this! I shall try this trick on R. He's glued to the sports channel(s)!

April said...

Wah win!! EXACT same conversation I have with Chong after work!! Except his is DOTA and I have not found the magic 'stop' phrase yet!!

hobomobo said...

Haha. I like this little life anecdote. And online shopping is so much more fun than the actual shopping!

lovexiaolongbao said...

yann> OUCH! I hope he didn't break down and cry.

corsage> haha! it worked wonders for me.

April> Maybe u shd say you'll tell his mom.

Hobomobo> I KNOW! i was just gonna blog about my recent online spree!!

Anonymous said...

Wondering what will stop the women from playing game... :p LOL...

Saf

lovexiaolongbao said...

SAF! where have u been i've missed ya! i couldn't get to ur blog cos i changed the format of my blog and the link is missing! And i accidentally removed the history. give me again pls....

Little Miss Snooze said...

What happens is tehpeng will stop playing and he online shop too. HAha

So win-win - get him hooked onto online shopping, he stop gaming for the day, and you dont need to stop onine shopping. Haha.

saf said...

I've been here all these while... just din comment. :p

anyhows, I've not been blogging regularly too *guilty look*... so u din miss much!!!

BTW, you shd check out http://www.sillysouls.com/ for some of the really cute baby stuffs!!!

yuling said...

This is SOOO funny! :D