Monday 26 April 2010

Favourite moment

I really treasure the bedtime routine with Mountain Boy. It's the one time that i know i'll have him to myself and he will have my undivided attention. Usually at about 630pm after Mountain Boy's dinner, I tell the ayi that she doesn't have to worry about him for the next 12 hrs. Mountain Man and i will take turns to give him a bath, do his massage, feed his last milk for the day, tell him a story (the same Thomas the train story every night), say a prayer and then kiss him goodnight before turning off the lights and leaving the room.

But in this usual routine, there is always some slack time after massage and before milk. We'll put him in his cot and just hang out in his room and spend quality family time. And you can tell that he enjoys being the host!


2 comments:

h o b o m o b o said...

Dylan's vids always make me smile! Thanks lxlb. :)

lovexiaolongbao said...

thanks for always being such a fan. hehe