Sunday 19 September 2010

Old pictures

I found an old SD card lying around in one of the boxes lying around on one of the trays lying around on one of the tables...

To my delight i found these pictures of my wedding gown fitting!! Not that i have a poor self-esteem (if anything i'm probably more narcissistic), I don't know why i always thought that i could lose a couple of kilos, now i'm way beyond that "couple of kilos". *grunt*. How to lose weight without exercising and cutting down food, someone pls tell me.

Do you think he's pinning on a mannequin? Or me? Why would he fit the dress to a mannequin, but then again where are my arms?






I like the bangs. Should i cut it again?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yes i like the bangs too...and i like bangs in general....so yes again, you should cut it.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Jen> but somehow i always regret when i cut. sigh...

Jen said...

Me too...but i still do it everytime!!! Just got bangs over the weekend....hahaha...
get the sideway bangs.....it somehow causes less regret than the "across forehead" bangs.