Wednesday 19 January 2011

Goodbye and Good Night

Deep down, I'm a sentimental person. I always tell Mountain Man about how i miss the times with X and Y friends and how i wish i could go back.

This month, a couple who has been quite pivotal in us settling down in Beijing is leaving for home. Boy am i gonna miss them. The eating, talking cock, drinking (speaking for Mountain Man not I), traveling, house gatherings, more eating... you know, things singaporeans do. Beijing life is definitely less colourful without Gingerblossom and the husband, and I will now have less motivation to explore new eating places. But most of all, I will soo miss the people that they are.

Thanks so much for the friendship you've extended and for being so considerate in accommodating our family countless times... We wish you all the best in rebuilding your lives back home and we hope to join you some day.

Gingerblossom: I'll always read your blog so don't stop writing.

xoxo,
Ngs.

Homecooked farewell dinner: "Acar" (pickled vegetables) and "Nasi tim" (Indonesian Chicken Rice).



No comments: