Saturday 21 July 2007

Crazy Celebs update part 4: Beloved Britney

You know me, always in the lookout for crazy celebs attitude... And Britney never fails me. Don't get me wrong, i've always been a huge fan of hers. I love Hit me Baby One More time. Its the perfect song for the average broken hearted women (something i only understood pretty late in life) and she understood it all when she was 16. I know you music puritans out there(including les) are gonna sream tht she didn't write her own songs, but i don't really care. She's got pretty catchy songs and she's nice to look at, or rather she was nice to look at. Now she's just fun to ridicule.

Ok... Britney hadn't made a music video in what.... 4 years. AND THIS IS WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO WEAR???????????Alamak... somebody hit her one more time please.

U know Britney loves the beaches. ..When she saw one, the attraction was so strong that she decided to just jump in in her undies! Given her shocked expression, she must have realised tht she forgot to match her underwear.


Love ya still brit.

No comments: