Friday 6 July 2007

letter to jennifer

i dunno why i can't reply back on "comments". But Yes... its so cheap. Let's shop until we drop! If you come now, you get summer clothes. If u come in autumn u get autumn clothes... unless u wanna prepare for winter, then u can come earlier and i'll bring u to fabric market to tailor coats and stuff.

I'm going back to Japan for Fujirock end of july. so maybe let's meet again, if you can. I'm going to stay at the princess something hotel.... its good right? if i'm in the mood, i can make u a bottle of sambal.

Anyway, pls help me find my hair treatment. Fiole NP3. no need to go out of the way la, just go into every salon you see. HAR HAR...

ok see u in Tokyo. Sayonara!

1 comment:

Jen said...

wah!!! a special dedicated post to me...*smile*

Yes, let's definitely meet up. We can have "Japanese pizza" :)

i need clothes for sure and for all seasons, my office wardrobe is so boring!!! even though it is the summer sale now (1st wk of Jul), i dun fel the shopping spirit in me at all. zzzzz....when is a good time to come over? My vacation days is pathetic, i have 10 days left, 7 for NY, 3 left??? for SH or for SG? zzzz....

Ok, i will ask around, there are a few salons in my area. Did u ask ur hairdresser where he got it from?