Thursday 5 July 2007

i quit shopping!

Aaah who am i kidding. None of my friends believe me, i dun blame them cos i dun believe myself either.... Ever since i came to shanghai, i've became what people call a "Perpetual Shopper". What defines u as one... Answer 10 simple questions.

1) Have you bought something that you don't need in the past week? (Yes!)
2) Do you promise yourself not to buy anything, but then think about your next purchase 10 minutes later? (Yes!)
3) Do you try to walk around and "digest" your food after lunch or before dinner? (Yes!)
4) Do you have things lying around in your wardrobe for the last 1 year that you haven't worn? (Yes!)
5) Do you buy a belt to match your shoes, then a bag to match your belt, then a top to match your bag, then jeans to match your top, and then you buy another shoe to match your jeans? (Yes to all of the above!)
6) Do you offer to bring your friends to the latest cool shops so that you have an excuse to shop yourself? (Yes!)
7) Do you start shopping for Autumn in june? (Yes!)
8) Do you buy things in 4 different colours if you like em? (Yes!)
9) Do your local colleagues ask you where to go shopping? (Yes!)
10) Do you forget that you made a vow to quit shopping! (Yes!)

Terrible.... Poor Les has been enduring my shopping sprees, when am i gg to save enough for the wedding? But things are so cheap in shanghai its a sin not to shop! Plus, u have so many seasons to worry about. boots for winter, light jacket for Autumn and spring, colours for summer- i must multiply my singapore wardrobe by 4!

*****
Anyway, Les is away to Sanya for business trip. I was supposed to follow for leisure but work kept me back. So now i'm alone at home... ronery, i am so ronery.....

I made myself some delicious egg sandwich, finally found a way to finish up the eggs i bought weeks ago at one go. If not i can just hear Les nagging...."bb, if you dun cook the eggs soon, they'll hatch..... " silly boy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

when i come to SH, we must shop till we drop...really so cheap meh???

heats68 said...

I'm tryin to post some comments on your site, but its not working leh...
Ronery... I'm so ronery...
Hahahahaha.