Thursday 29 November 2007

Ready for Winter!

Today, Shanghai is 6 to 13 degrees. We're officially into Winter, no more twenties for us.

I feel all sluggish in winter, the blood moves slower, the limbs are less agile, and the weight of the clothes don't help. I wrap myself in wool blanket and i wear wool socks at home. Mingyen actually bought for fun for the girls, somehow i really like it cos it keeps my feet warm, so i bought 2 more.
Can u see, got little anti-slip dots at the bottom. hee hee so cute. SGD2 only!


Anyway, so here i am, in a cab on my way to work. I found this beanie from 10 years ago, got it when i went to New Zealand. I remember then my mom bought me a full set of grandma looking winter wear tht had kiwi prints on it. The rebel i was then used wtever money i had to get myself a new set from the surf shop.



My fingerless gloves and my Dark Purple tights with black suede boots.




Tada, Starbucks christmas cup! its so lovely... I love gg to starbucks in the morning cos the people are so smiley. The winter deco is also very nice, plus u get to do lucky draws, so far i've won 3 free cups of toffee nut latte. TEE HEE....
If u've read my previous entries, u'll also know tht every morning i look forward to finding a name tht makes me laugh. I got a new one, AKILA (man). One day i must take pictures of these people to prove tht i'm not bluffing.

2 comments:

Jason Ng said...

6 to 13? 6 TO 13?! That's a good day over here! We're -4 to 8 today!

lovexiaolongbao said...

OOhh... i still can bathe without the heater on. jealous?