Friday 2 November 2007

Wedding Prep

I've been quite busy recently with work and i try to slip in a bit of wedding planning here and there. The most recent project is actually to plan for our Wedding Solemization...

Initially, we wanted a simple affair, just go to ROM and sign the thing and then proceed to dinner. But after a while, we (or rather I) thought that its a meaningful day afterall, we (or rather I) should do something a little more special and meaningful.

So far we've gotten quotations for locations. Actually wanted to hold the ceremony at this restaurant we had out first date, but apparently the place closed down! So we're narrowing down the options now.

I think all the planning has affected my REM quality. 2 nights ago i had the strangest dream. I was in a church, apparently about to go through my solemnization, apparently my hair was really messy because i didn't have time to go to the salon, and then i remembered that i forgot to bring my own camera. Later on as i was walking down the aisle, my niece decided that she wanted to walk with me instead of ahead of me, and she started asking me a lot of questions but i kept telling her to get back in line... It was quite funny.

Anyway, we've made some progress. We set up our own wedding website so our friends can keep in touch and RSVP later on, have a look! http://www.lovexiaolongbao.weddingwindow.com/

No comments: