Wednesday 7 May 2008

Art from the heart...

Early morning after the wedding, Lester and i received a note slipped under our suite room door. We opened it and found a letter from Shannon, my niece and flower girl.



It says...
I am Shannon, we are from Singapore
Just now we sing
Today it is a sunny day
I like to be a flower girl and colour the letter and their xxxx (can't read)
Why you dided (didn't) throw hand boky (bouquet)



I want to tell something
ako is like a wonderwoman

uncle is like a superman

Our hearts were filled with warmth upon reading the letter. The details of her drawings were also impeccable. Notice how i have a side bun and very red rouge. I didn't know it meant so much to Shannon that i had to throw my hand bouquet, if i did i would have done it. On hindsight, no wonder she kept grinning all day and kept asking when i'd throw my hand bouquet.

Shannon had dreamt of being a flowergirl even before the engagement. She pestered her mom everyday and she even practised her walk dilligently. She did a FANTASTIC JOB in leading the troops in bridal march.



A moment i had with Shannon before Lester broke through the door.


Dear Shannon,

Thank you my darling. I hope you had fun and will remember this experience for the rest of your life....You were such a great flowergirl, and a very very lovable niece.

Love,
Uncle Lester and Ako Stella

PS: Last 2 photos from Gabriel Mendes, Unedited.

3 comments:

Antakusuma Family said...

Shannon asked, " How is akor's make up in the drawing?"

Btw can you please check your hotmail.

Anonymous said...

congrats stella! It looks like alot of fun. (I heard it was alot of fun... :D)

Never thought I'll ever see the day lester get married..

But ya.. congrats to you both.

SAF

Anonymous said...

co cweeeet... such a special moment.. i am sure ennen will remember it for life

Wina