Thursday 29 May 2008

Can't get enough...

Sometime last year, i posted this online lingerie shop (http://sable-inc.com/shop/) on the blog (http://lovexiaolongbaomore.blogspot.com/2007/12/inner-beauty.html). At that time, i thought my, the designs are really really sweet, but so pricey! In the end I thought to myself, since i'm getting married why not splurge a bit. So i bought 3 (ya i know, thts why i said splurge).

I've had lots of nighties before, the silky types. Most of them are not cheap, at least 50 bucks a piece. They tend to go haywire if u toss around at night, and they don't really fit Asians, if you know what i mean.

Now i'm a sable convert. I've been wearing them almost everynight since Spring came. It's extremely comfortable, fitting but not tight, and it makes me feel *ahem*, sexy. I think i can accept paying this much for good quality stuff.

In fact there is a new arrival i'm eyeing, and its called the Stella Chemise...



PS: this is not an advertisement. I am not that famous. Yet.



No comments: