Tuesday 27 May 2008

Rainy night, 27 May

I walked in the rain today, willingly. It almost never happens. Ask Lester and he'll know that i'll do anything to take cover from the rain no matter how light it is. But somehow, i felt liberated enough to walk in the rain today. I didn't fear falling sick, or mind the frizz i'd get in my hair, or have mascara run from my eyes. (i did however feel the ache as raindrops created dark spots on my handbag which fortunately disappeared when the leather dried off... )

The house is quiet once again. My mom, irena's godmom, 2 other female relatives and my pek-kong from Taiwan has left after a three weeks visit. And Lester's off to beijing from Mon-Fri and only back on weekends.

So with the freedom and time i have, i goofed around abit at home. April's getting married in July and I am one of the bridesmaids! I collected my dress today and i posed around at home, jumped up and down to make sure that the dress doesn't fall off cos i don't trust chinese tailors, especially when it cost only SGD 20 to make the thing.
Voila, not bad right? The colour is gorgeous! I am totally excited for April.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Chinese tailor in China? Love the dress too..20 bucks is freaking cheap!!!! all worth it!!! fits u like a T...

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella,

Do you mind letting me know where was the red dress tailored at (in China?)? Or do you know of any cheap tailors here in Singapore? I would like to get a bridemaid dresss tailored for a wedding. My email address is mega_small@yahoo.com

Appreciate if you do not publish this comment as my email add is listed. :)

Thanks,
Lifeng