Wednesday 25 June 2008

Shanghai madness

I'm back in Shanghai... Here for a training program i'm conducting for the first time, a conference, and also some R&R with friends i haven't seen for 2 weeks and miss badly.

Shanghai indeed lives up to the adventures i had anticipated. In fact it started on the plane on the way here. This women behind me put her toes up to my elbow, and i only realised it was her toes when i felt it wiggling. Eeeew..... And then this lady by the name of Wong Lili spoke so loudly on the plane (therefore i know her name) that everyone turned to stare. And on the way home i saw this woman on the bike wearing work clothes with mickey mouse house slippers, the fluffy kind.

Anyway i'm sitting here, munching on snacks that i've bought for the training tomorrow. I'm worried that it'll make me an embezzler of company funds, and also that it'd ruin my appetite for dinner, so i'll stop. Now.

No comments: