Sunday 23 November 2008

FAT and FREAKING OUT

I sorta knew i was putting on weight after coming here. I've been avoiding the scales, i'm in denial.

An hour ago, i tried on my work pants for this upcoming meeting i'm having in Shanghai and DARN i have problems zipping up! when i eventually did, there were these crinkles around my thighs... GASP! to ensure that it wasn't the pants tht shrank, i tried on my wedding cheongsam and jialat! it really is very tight around the tummy area. Boo..... I really need to go on diet.

serves me right for having a 5 hr brunch today at St Regis. it was great through... Mumm champagne and lots and lots of caviar. Snow crab, king crab, abalone, sashimi, and then more caviar. thinking about it makes me wanna go back there and eat more of those yummy things. *tahan tahan*

1 comment:

karma chameleon said...

I'm resigned to the fact that I have put on A LOT of weight since we moved here. I decided to not have dinners from today till X'mas - but I just had salad AND nacho chips. Like that how to lose weight?!?!? Sigh