Thursday 13 November 2008

more muffins!

A while ago i saw Karen Cheng's recipe for white chocolate raspberry muffins... It sounded damn delicious...I've been dreaming about it for a while but i had been so busy with work. So yesterday i finally found time to bake.

Unfortunately it wasn't one of those very smooth kitchen days...
I somehow had the impression tht toblorone is white chocolate. When i opened the pack i was shocked to see milk chocolate. Have i not eaten toblorone for that long!??


But n'mind... small issue. THEN... i bang my head against the cupboard door cos it was ajar, ON THE SAME SPOT where i hit myself 2 days ago. See, this is why i i dun have car licen. i'll be putting pple's live in danger. I swear i saw birdies flying around me for a moment...

Anyway this was the outcome. it's ok la. edible. but i won't say it's very nice.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I want!!! Looks yum to me!!

QooFamily Blog said...

hmmm...yum yum...i know who to turn to for lele's 3YO birthday party.... ;p

lovexiaolongbao said...

addy n qoo> it's really OK only. not tht yummy.next time u be my guinea pig ok!? hehehe

Gingerblossom said...

willing guinea pig living downstairs :P

lovexiaolongbao said...

gingerblossom> u say one ah... hehehe.

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

i got to be the honoured guinea pig hohoho...!! not bad la ell... see i finished it.. and it's much better than what i could ever make!! =D