Wednesday 19 November 2008

Look what came in the mail...


To reciprocate Mountain Man inking my name on him, i made myself a name necklace! i was so afraid tht it'd get lost in the chinese post office, but phew i finally got it just now. It's super corny i know, don't roll ur eyes at me (mountain man, i know u're pursing ur lips and going "hmmm" as u read this). It's quite BIG, and the gold is quite yellow, not the matte rosy kind... but i still like it. i modelled it and PSed the photo it to make it look cool. *squeal*


8 comments:

karma chameleon said...

Nice!! I also want to make one! But not Mrs Lim lah! Im more ego and self-centred, I'd make one in my own name hahahahah

yAnn said...

very cute and sweet lah!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOH! such a glorious statement you're making!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!!!! I like!!!

lovexiaolongbao said...

Karma C> like i said, u take a look at mine first before u decide. hehe.

Yann> haha u shd make a mrs liew... (it's liew isn't it?)

Imp> if i want to take off the necklace i can do so anytime, but mountain man has my name on his arm...

Anonymous> i know who u are.

Addy> hehe thanks!!

Anonymous said...

It's nice! Where did you make it? Details please!!! :)

- hobomobo

Unknown said...

Love it! I dont think they can send to Indonesia.. It will get lost in the mail for sure. sigh... Mrs Febrisa would be nice though..hmm ;)