Wednesday 8 April 2009

2 breaking news...

1st breaking news...
Kal Penn has quite HOUSE to work at the WHITEHOUSE! (Kal is Kumar from Harold and Kumar).

and (spoiler so highlight the next sentence if u want to read the spoiler) he commits suicide on House!

I am a major HOUSE fan. i love the soundtracks and i simply adore Hugh Laurie- with american or british accent.

2nd breaking news... (maybe not breaking to u but it's definitely new to me, and i must put a disclaimer tht this can be a complete rumour).
Qi Yu Wu (715) is gay!!! and married to XIE SHAOGUANG!
Okay it's very unlike me to go and check the singapore celeb gossip news but i happened to be watching The Little Nyonya and i was bitching to a friend about the plot and she revealed 715 is gay. Argh! it reminds me of the time when i found out wentworth miller is gay. Suddenly i just didn't feel like watching prison break anymore.

7 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

heard they're gay but married?!

Unknown said...

xie shao guang? ok that one still believable. Wenworth Miller is gay???!!! I'm shocked! now my hopes are dashed >_<

judebabe said...

715 is gay!!! and Wenworth Miller too!!!

That's toooo shhocking for me...

lovexiaolongbao said...

corsage> apparently so... in Malaysia. just google it.

Jie> yeah lor. he is going out with someone from the show Brothers and Sisters.

Judebabe> as if we had a chance to begin with. haha!

hobomobo said...

haha. I heard the one about 715 from someone who knew someone that attended the ceremony in Msia.

So... what if Hugh Laurie is gay too? ;) But nah, he can't be! I love his cynical wit. Am at Season 4 only. Boohoo. I want to be in Shanghai buying all the pirated seasons!

imp said...

wooots. such fun!! and yes, i watched the episode of House and fell of my chair when i realized kumar won't be on it EVER!

hobomobo: ARRRRRRRRRRGH! but okay. hugh laurie gay never mind. so long gregory house isn't. i so heart house. heheheh.

lovexiaolongbao said...

hobomobo> so it's TRUE! Hugh laurie not gay la, don't spread rumours!

Imp> i heart hugh and house.