Monday 13 April 2009

Meet Timmy!

The brother and sister-in-law finally gave birth to Timmy after 6 years of waiting. Timmy has Daddy's eyes and mommy's lips and chin. He is the eldest grandson of the Ngs, and he'll be Tamagotchi's cousin! They'll probably fight and snatch each other's toys, but i know tht they'll grow to love each other... eventually.

I love how babies look like mini versions of their parents, making them even cuter than they already are. How can u not love the little thing tht looks like you and ur other half? I can't wait to see wht tamagotchi looks like. i hope he's a mini-me!

Anyway, Mountain man is now an ah-cek (or whtever the equivalent is in teochew)! but err.... does tht make me an ah-cim? ARGH!

2 comments:

heats68 said...

Haha. Unfortunately babe, the answer is yes!
Its okay tho, you can be a glamorous ah-cim!

lovexiaolongbao said...

i think Timmy shd just stick to calling me "auntie". hehe.