Saturday 23 October 2010

I'm whining...

Why is it soo cold at home???

I feel sick, tired, achy and i can't seem to get enough rest. What is going on...

I've been telling my body not to fall ill for the last 1 month, and on top of that i've never really recovered from a cough i got from end september. I don't know why this cough lingers, i still get coughing fits that makes me wanna gag.

I've finally resolved my domestic issues by hiring a new nanny whom i think i've trained well enough to fly without me worrying.

But just when i think it's time to enjoy, i think i'm falling sick. There's no justice in this world.

1 comment:

judebabe said...

hee... think its the weather.

I hate period when it starts to get cold and before the heating in on.
I will freeze at home.

Hope u feel better soon.