Thursday 14 October 2010

The one with the grandparents

Mountain Boy's grandparents came to visit over the last 2 weeks. The reunion was extremely delightful for us. 2 weeks of eating, and shopping and walking...I feel like i've eaten a whole year's worth of food.

Also I think it's great that Mountain Boy got to bond with the grams because he has been missing out on the doting and showers of love and attention from grandparents growing up here in Beijing. When i asked him where Grandma and Grandpa were after they left, he went into their room and did the "no more" sign. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

I miss having them around. It's nice also to be able to offload to family members instead of the ayi, who happened to have just quit on me today, SIGH. I feel so tired.

Anyway, i can't remember where i put the SD card containing photos of the trip we took to the Schoolhouse cos i just had a catastrophic playdate and everything has been misplaced. So let me get my life back in order before any photos uploads.

No comments: