Wednesday 9 March 2011

Belated birthday post

Mountain man celebrated his 38th birthday last thursday. It was a quiet one, just home cooked dinner and a birthday cake.

Once again, time flies... the first birthday i celebrated with Mountain Man (as a couple) was when he was just 33 years old. It was a Timbre with a bunch of friends... Wonder where those pictures went, stupid kodakgallery decided to monetize and deleted all the photos i think.

Anyway, we were still doing long distance then and he paid me a surprise visit, i was elated by his romantic gesture! I know something is wrong with the equation cos it's his birthday and not mine so why am i the one being surprised but it was good anyway.

My dear husband, Happy Birthday. Thanks for doing your best to be a good husband to me and for being such a wonderful Dad to our baby. I hope next year the celebration will be "bigger", if you know what i mean. Muacks.

I'm not the best at celebrating birthdays but cakes and candles are a must.





FYI he does not like chocolate. Spat out the cake after we fed him.


Our nanny (still deciding if i'll keep her).


No comments: