Friday 4 March 2011

What's left of winter...

My least favourite season in Beijing saw it's end with fireworks over the CNY period and the last snowfall of the year....

I'm pretty sure it's illegal but the fireworks went off in my apartment estate. Mountain Boy awoke a few times and went "booom...boom"....All the way till past midnight.

Here's us admiring the fireworks from his makeshift playroom/balcony.

Playing snow for the first time... He saw snow last year but he was too young to enjoy it then. Kids are somehow impervious to cold. He used his bare hands to touch the snow and he didn't even complain. When we got back home his hands were red and icy cold!

.



2 comments:

J xxx said...

Too cute!

I cannot wait till my wee one gets to that age!

lovexiaolongbao said...

J xxx> It'll happen before you know it! Take as much videos and photos as you can right now cos time really flies.