Wednesday 22 August 2007

Little princesses and prince in my life...

I adore children. I love my nieces, my new nephew, and even my friends' children.
Some updates about these very important little people in my life...
Starting from the youngest to oldest...

Russel is more than a month old and becoming handsomer everyday.



Mischa is growing steadily and vertically. Looking more and more mature everyday, she even has huge ambitions, to be a CEO!. Maybe it stands for Chief Entertainment Officer. She really reminds me of my sister, more and more each day.

This is a very lovely picture of the babies...
Mischa: Russell u smell so niceeee...
Russell: I dunno i can't smell my own hair

And this is my god daughter Sonia. Her hair has grown, her eyes are rounder and rounder, and she is apparently a genius!! Must take after me. ha ha... In this video, she can count up to 16!

And this is the eldest, my darling Shannon. She's grooving to some RnB song. I don't know where she learnt the moves, but its probably a mixture of the MTV she's been watching, and some school dances she's been involved in. Reminds me of me when i was young, only i pretend alone in the room, not in front of the camera!

Feeling extremely homesick right now. Suddenly guilt stricken by the calls i never made to home, the birthdays i've missed, the presents i never gave. The friends who lent me their ears, the la kopi gatherings, the shopping trips, the movies, the pampering sessions, the bitching about life...

1 comment:

Jen said...

i totally know how that feels....i m homesick too....there have been fleeting thots recently during work hours to just pack up and go home...for good. The simple things i used to take for granted....

Russell is so cute!! I have my favorite too....my bf's niece. She is a babe! :)