Thursday 2 August 2007

Long live Mr and Mrs Eugene Tan!

hip hip hooray!!! I'm so happy that 2 of my great pals from the dive kaki gang has finally tied the knot. Congratulations to Esther and Eugene.

August 2nd is also a special day to them cos its both their birthdays, how cute! That way, u'll never forget birthdays and anniversaries, is that a match made in heaven or what!

I'm so sad that i can't be there to experience this very special day with them. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely wish them both the greatest future ahead. New husband, new wife, new roles to play, new challenges in live... Its all gonna be so exciting.

Gene and Esther: if u're reading this, I PROMISE I WILL NOT MISS YOUR WEDDING on 25th DECEMBER! uugh i love u both so much i wanna cry in happiness.

PS: Gabriel, if u're reading this pls send me some nice pictures of them both so i can post it on my blog...

No comments: