Saturday 4 August 2007

our kids

My friend Vika and I had this really weird conversation over MSN yesterday. She told me she couldn't wait for Les and I to have children. She was sure that our kids are gonna be great cos Lester's gonna be a mad dad, and i'm gonna be an ala VB (Victoria Beckham) stylo mom. She put my kids 2nd to VB's. OK i think its quite a compliment la ah....




I told her tht she can do the honours of teaching my kids how to rap, cos Vika CAN RAP. Can u imagine little ones going mahump ma hump, my lovely lady lump... (hope the kids a girl). Vika claims she has too many vices to bring up children, so i told her tht i need someone to expose them the bad stuff cos it can't be the parents right! I just believe that u don't make forbidden fruit out of anything cos u know what happened to Adam and Eve. The kids just gotta know wht's right and wrong circumstantially.

Anyway, i promised Vika that if i have a boy, i'll give him a Mohawk... Ala Kingston (Gwen Stefani's baby, SO CUTE!). But that's if the baby has hair la. U know, the paternal hair follicle genes not exactly very strong.

Anyway, i've always wanted to do a Hollywood Babies Special. Remember a while ago, the IN thing was to be pregnant, now the in thing is to have a baby. Anyway i love it how these babies look like miniatures of their parents.

#1 Suri Cruise

Most angmoh babies are blonde, but Suri has the most gorgeous dark hair. And she's clearly a product of her parents with the gorgeous eyes. I believe that its when you start having children that the parents will start to look more alike.




#2 Baby Apple Martin

If u look at Apple upclose, she looks like Daddy. Its all in the eyes. Gwyneth and Chris Martin is a very very good combination. Musically talented, and extremely jude. But Apple Martin is a cruel name.




#3 Violet Affleck

She's mini Jennifer Garner with blonde hair. This picture is so cute cos Victor Garber (this guy in the pic) is Garner's on screen dad on Alias. So funny, old man carrying a little pram. Anyway, Jennifer Garner has become some sort of Auntie ever since she gave birth. Apparently she's pregnant again.




#4 Ryder Robinson-Hudson

Gotta love long blonde hair on small boys. Daddy Chris Robinson has long hair too! Kate is one of my favourite young stars.



You know u'd expect me to put Shiloh Jolie-Pitt amongst the list of cute babies i've shown here, but poor shiloh has a big pair of shoes to fill given tht her parents are 2 of the most gorgeous people in the world (that's what they say but i don't really agree). I won't pass my judgement on her yet. hee hee.... See for urself.

Anyway, babies are a blessing. Girl or Boy, Blonde or Brunette, cute or not cute.

No comments: