Saturday 29 September 2007

taking shopping to new heights...

i have developed a new craze... the POLYVORE application on facebook is THE BEST toy for those with a passion for fashion. You literally window shop online, save the items u like and put the clothes together on an editor...

I've created 2 sets for myself over the last 2 days... things i would wear.

This is my maxi dress collection... It's hard to carry off a maxi dress in china cos u look like u're going to a formal event at 8am in the morning.





This 2nd set is my weekend working outfit... Purple is kinda my fav colour for the season.

1 comment:

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

Facebook craze has started over my side.. everyday I get invites to join it... and I have by the way! =)

Once I have time to overcome my inertia I would start meddling with this programme you have recommended... for now... oh gosh, there are just so many functions!