Monday 13 October 2008

girls agree with me....

Latest results according to Cosmopolitan Magazine. I'm glad that Johnny finally triumphed over Georgy.

TOP 25 HUNKS

1 Johnny Depp, 45
2 George Clooney, 47
3 Jake Gyllenhaal, 27
4 Daniel Craig, 40
5 Brad Pitt, 44
6 James McAvoy, 29
7 JustinTimberlake, 27
8 Will Smith, 40
9 David Beckham, 33
10 Wentworth Miller, 36
11 Christian Bale, 34
12 Jonathan Rhys Meyers, 31
13 Take That (band): Gary Barlow, 37, Mark Owen, 36, Howard Donald, 40 and Jason Orange, 38
14 Ashton Kutcher, 30
15 Dermot O’Leary, 35
16 David Tennant, 37
17 Patrick Dempsey, 42
18 Clive Owen, 44
19 Pierce Brosnan, 55
20 Mark Ronson, 33
21 Gordon Ramsay, 41
22 Russell Brand, 33
23 Pharrell Williams, 35
24 Ryan Reynolds, 31
25 Olivier Martinez, 42

My only question is... how did number 13 get on the list?

Speaking of hunks, for almost 2 years in China i never knew where to find the good stuff. I had lost all hopes of finding eye-candies. Until this afternoon.... i was at the acupuncture place and there was this fugly girl fixing her make-up, and along came her hunky boyfriend who just blew me away. i was like "WOAH LAU Eh.... Can this thing be Made in China?".

Of course i didn't exclaim like i'm doing now but i think the Shifu thought that he hit a particular painful pressure point. Really seriously cute. The lee hom type but ruggard. This proves one thing.... Hunky men get neck-aches too.

I have not forgotten that i am happily married btw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No.13 is(are) very very strange indeed.

Woots for Johnny Depp. I think he's one of the few actors that I blindly watch movies for.

lovexiaolongbao said...

imp> hey me too! i watched once upon a time in mexico and i'm like whaaaaat.... luckily all the other movies are good.

Anonymous said...

And people have said they dun understand why i like johnny. I have also gone for shows like blindly just becos he's in it!!! LoL... Yay!!!

Did you notice that apart from Gyllenhaal... the top 5 are in their 40s?? The older, the more charming?? :p

BTW, I'd shift Clive Owen and Patrick Dempsey up. Heehee..

lovexiaolongbao said...

saf> yes me too! i like clive owen. and why isn't Hugh Jackman on the list!

Patrick dempsey, nah... he's too pretty for me.

i have to say older men are more suave and charismatic. I married one hahaha. (=P)

But there's a new breed of young stars that are not bad also IMO. Like James McAvoy, and all the Gossip GIrl boys. they are so cute and good to look at!