Tuesday 14 October 2008

trendhag

okay am i a trend hag? Yes. I have been looking for jeans like these... Reminds me of my 501 buttonfly years ago. I owned 3 pairs, but they got relegated by the bell-bottom cut, that was the period when retro was in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I enquired the exact cut of the jeans on a forum that i regularly visit, and to my surprise another member commented "gosh i can believe magazines are telling people this is the new look."

How rude!
A. She/he thinks i'm a trendhag (which i am but i rather that information come from myself haha.)
B. She/he thinks i have no discretion.
C. she/he's insulting Lindsay and Katie!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I like the look!!!
I still have my 501 (i am a hog-hag) but they are nothing like what's in the pictures.....the ones in the pics look like soft jeans!!!

lovexiaolongbao said...

hey jen! u're still reading! u havet been blogging much after newyork!

I think its definitely 501 cutting. thts wht all the ladies in the forum said!

Anonymous said...

i think you're tall and thin enough to wear this cut.

coz frankly, majority wouldn't be able to take this sort of baggy cut. it's ummm...not flattering to curvy shapes.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Imp> i feel so flattered by ur tall and thin comment. I am actually a typical pear shape- it comes with child bearing hips, but no boobs to feed the child.

Jen said...

Was hit by a slew of bad luck after NY...cold slept all the way from JFK till the next day i turned up for work, the good thing that came out of it, no jet lag whatsoever!!!

After a week of work, kenna slipped disc and that was last Sun....still trying to recover...

But hey, I still heart NY!!!!

lovexiaolongbao said...

how to kenna slip disc one?

oh dear. u better come to china i bring u go acupuncture! u shd try it if there is in japan. it works!

Hope u feeling better. Boil grated ginger and add red sugar, it'll get rid of the cold.

Jen said...

I also dunno...just kenna....started w a light sprain from standing up from the chair?!?!! But i think it's accumulated over the yrs from bad posture....it c an just happen...

Cold is gone...now kenna cough..itchy throaat...zzzz..bad for my back...

lovexiaolongbao said...

jen> keep urself warm. hope u stocked up on medication!